Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this website
- Intellectual Property. All branding marks are proprietary to Balloon Designers LLC and it and its third-party content providers are protected by intellectual property laws including, without limitation, copyright and trademark law. You may not remove, alter, cover, or distort any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice. Except for the limited use rights granted to you in these Terms and Conditions, you shall not acquire any right, title or interest in the marks. Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are expressly reserved.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. Theis website is provided on an “as-is” basis without warranty of any kind. Access to the website is provided on an “as available” basis. Balloon Designers LLC, and its officers, directors, employees, partners, successors, agents, content providers, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their related companies (the “Balloon Designers LLC Entities”) disclaim any and all warranties relating to the website, whether express or implied including, without limitation, any (1) warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement; and (2) warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, security, usefulness, or informational content in the website. Balloon Designers LLC cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the website.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will the Balloon Designers LLC be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising from, relating to, or in any way connected with the website, even if Balloon Designers LLC is aware or has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the 501 Entities’ liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the greater of: (a) the amount paid, if any, by you to Balloon Designers LLC during the twelve (12) month period preceding your claim; or (b) one hundred dollars ($100). Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. You agree that the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and Conditions and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Balloon Designers LLC. Any legal proceedings that may arise out of, relate to, or be in any way connected with these Terms and Conditions or the website shall be brought in the state and federal courts located in King County, Washington and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the same.
- Termination of Access. Balloon Designers LLC reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the website without prior notice or liability, provided that Balloon Designers LLC.
- Licensing. When you provide text, documents, images, videos, or other media to Balloon Designers LLC acting as Balloon Professionals Magazine you provide an irrevocable, worldwide, and non-exclusive license to edit, share, and adapt the material for any purpose, even commercially, under the following terms. Balloon Designers LLC acting as Balloon Professionals Magazine must give appropriate credit in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses Balloon Professionals Magazine or its use of the work. This license is necessary to allow appropriate modifications for layout, design, and sharing of the work online, in print, and in other forms or mediums.
- Questions. If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, have trouble accessing the website or receiving a report, or comments or questions regarding the website, please contact us.